Saturday 15 May 2010

Remember Me?

It's been a long time between blogs. I'm not good at regular blogging and having just sat down to fill y'all in on the latest I looked at some other blogs and really, am wondering what I can say that's different/more enlightening/entertaining than anyone else.

You'll be pleased to know I'm not quite so dependant on steroids and so look much less like Alvin the Chipmunk than I did, but still not quite like Caromellymac either.

I'm now two sessions into a new regime of chemotherapy called Vinorelbine which is soooo much less toxic than my previous chemo which is great. It means I don't sleep all the time and I'm getting some exercise and beginning to live my life again, woo hoo. Having said that, compared to most people, I'm still very tired. My week still consists of counselling sessions (Tuesdays/emotional and Fridays/medical) chemo on Wednesdays and Dot House on Thursdays. Add to that that I sleep most of the weekend that only gives me Mondays to do stuff, which inevitably doesn't seem to happen as I'm asleep when I should be planning what I want to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment